Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Soft Tropical

Hello dear followers! Its been a loooong while since I posted anything, sooo sorry for that. Life seems to be on SUPER FAST PACE all of a sudden. Regardless of me not posting anything I've noticed that my followers have been growing in numbers and I want to thank you all so much. I owe it to you guys to get with it, as far as posting so you all can begin to enjoy my blog once again. =) So to get this ball rolling once more here's a post of a look I did about a week ago.
It's very simple, natural and warm looking. I wanted to do something that would POP therefor I used orange on the lids but once I used brown on the crease the look took a complete turn and became more of a soft look regardless of the orange. For my lids I used the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eyeshadow Set in Tropical Fusion.

For the crease i used Mac's eyeshadow in Espresso.


Blended both of the colors very well with the Mac 224 brush. As far as the highlight goes I used Mac's Ricepaper very lightly under the brow bone. Mac's Blush In Gingelry and Mac's LipGlass in Chai. After all was done I did notice that the CoverGirl Eyeshadow I used did enhance the look of my eyes. My Eyes looked much lighter in the sun light! Loved it! =D Happy Wednesday lovely followers!

25 comments:

  1. Super cute makeup look.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are is beautiful

    http://bow-wow-anah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! i have that quad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you have been what seem like months...welcome back

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so happy your back :) I look at your blog all the time for inspiration! Love the look! :)

    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful look ^_^

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog!
    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks so amazing! you are really really beautiful hun!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I have that mac's color! ;)
    I blog about current Japanese beauty secrets you may like, so pl check it out! ThanX!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous and your skin is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow my beauty blog all about sexy little things..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW... such a fresh look! you've got gorgeous features btw

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous eyes!

    Please check out my blog if you have a spare mo!

    Subscribing would make my day!

    mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a perfect blog sweetie!!!
    =D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the make-up.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Mac's gingerly coral/brown blush..it suits my skin tone very well.

    best clip on human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Que linda!
    Eres una muñequita!
    Besos
    http://www.escobedojimy.com
    Lindo blog !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great products! THey seems really nice
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely eyes.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice color combo to say, Hurry spring!". I always enjoyed experimenting with makeup but since breaking my neck my hands are paralyzed and must rely on my attendants to apply it for for me. So I train then them the best I can!

    ReplyDelete