Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make Over

This weekend I met up with my sister in law and I did her make up. I was really excited to do her makeup because she has had the same look since I met her. She is very beautiful, and she has the most beautiful colored eyes and beautiful facial features. She always wears her eyebrows black along with black eyeliner with no blush and no lipstick. I wanted to tone down her look a little bit and do her a very natural look. Here is a picture of her every day makeup...


Above is a picture of the end look, I was very happy with it. She is so pretty that it didn't take much to enhance her natural beautiful facial features.

12 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love how you softened her look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!:D She looked younger!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job!:D She looked younger!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job, she looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks great.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! She looks younger and more naturale' with her soften brows :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! Your right she's beautiful and I love how you soften up her brows. She looks Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so pretty! Great job!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. she look so much better with simple makeup ,,
    ur gorgeous women ,, lose the sharp dark eyebrow habit ,,
    i admit ,, im a victim of this beauty -no no (A) haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just seen your blog...I'm very impressed and love it...great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you definitely did a good job. you should kindly suggest to her to soften her eyebrows...i like the way you did hers :)

    http://kelly-yes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! she looks so great! her eyebrows look so much better when u softened them.. they were too harsh in the before. i hope she's keeping this look!

    ReplyDelete