Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CONFIDENCE!

Hello ladies, I have a question for you. How much do you guys think I paid for these fabulous shades? Some of you might be thinking 10, 20, 15, 25, 30, well I bet no one guessed 0.99¢. That's right. I got them at a 99¢ store by my house. I think it's not about how much you spend on any clothing or accessory, it's about how you work it! Don't let "it" wear you, you got to wear "it". You can apply that to anything. Lipstick, clothes, nail polish, anything. Always remember ladies... CONFIDENCE IS A GIRLS BEST ACCESSORY!
Have a GREAT Tuesday and don't forget to be CONFIDENT in whatever you might be wearing, but most immportantly in your self! :)

9 comments:

  1. I agree with this one hundred percent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are some bomb ass shades!
    worth every penny!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that.

    Caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that!! so very true!! this is a great example... who could have thought that's a $0.99 sunnies?!?!? it's all about who you carry your self.... love this post!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i knoww!!! you should totally
    do the tag! DO IT! its a fun little
    mission going around and taking
    pics of all the items on the list
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with you! BTW, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for two awards. (:

    -Ariana
    http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I totally agree! And No, I wouldn't have guessed 99 cents. We gotta work what we got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow those are some nice shades! they suit you so well i love them you are super gorgeous yo! what skin tone do yuo wear for MAC?

    ReplyDelete