Hello ma' ladies here are some pictures of yesterdays makeup. I went out of my comfort box and did something with black! Black is always kinda scary for me to deal with because you can do really bad or really good. In my case... I think I did well. =D All I used was NYX eye shadow in BLACK for all the lid, MAC eyeshadow in WOOD-WINKED to blend out the black and MAC eyeshadow in RICEPAPER to highlight under my brows and for the inner part of my eyes. Hope you guys like! =D
Wow, breathtaking! I love the eyes, the use of colour, and the fact that you did not over-do it in relation to the rest of your face. Your face is glowy and lips are nice and nude; great job girl! xoxo
Love it! What kind of mascara is that you used, I like that too
ReplyDeleteI use the MAC Pro Lash
ReplyDeleteBlack looks good on you! Perfect for a night out. Love how you kept your lips sheer to balance it all out.
ReplyDeletewow that looks so pretty and simple
ReplyDeleteyet sexy at the same time. xD
Love your skin!
Gorgeous! I love a good smokey eye!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Christine
http://pinksofoxy.blogspot.com
Wow, girl you really pulled off this look. You look gorg!!!
ReplyDeletei love smokey eyes, the nice thing about them is that anyone can pull it off and it can be done with many colors. but black is always the sexiest.
ReplyDeletehttp://caricollazo.blogspot.com
ur skin is gorg!
ReplyDeleteFollow me at http://adifferentperspective789.blogspot.com/
so flawless ,, great makeup =)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous smokey eye!!The rest you keep it simple and you look soooo amazingly pretty!!:)
ReplyDeleteWow, breathtaking! I love the eyes, the use of colour, and the fact that you did not over-do it in relation to the rest of your face. Your face is glowy and lips are nice and nude; great job girl!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love that look! It's super HOT!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment :) You have a great blog. I'm following now!
XOXO
Michelle
hardcoremakeupjunkie.com
Gorgeous smokey eye! xo
ReplyDeletewww.andeelayne.blogspot.com
wow this is a very nice smokey look
ReplyDeleteyou did a nice job =)
you have great make up style girl
if you get a chance, check me out at http://pagescouture.blogspot.com and let me know what you think
thanks
-Bionica
PRETTY!
ReplyDelete