Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Target

A couple of days ago I went to target for so many other reasons, however I ended up coming out of there with a little sum' sum'. I slowly made my way to the accessories department and my husband liked this ring, so I got it!


About a week before this occasion I had bought these earrings at Target too. They look very pretty on.

Anyways, as we walked away I made my way to the shoe department with my husband following and knowing what I was up to. Hee he! ^_^ I bought these cute little shoes.


I saw them, liked them, tried them and bought them! I am a size 5 so finding shoes my size is SOOOO difficult. So when I saw these shoes in my size I was sold. They were the last pair in my size too!

4 comments:

  1. OMG your foot is tiny! Cute Stuff, Liking the shoes. I think I'ma take a look at my Target.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a 5 too and never find shoes, I was also looking for these shoes. Glad you got 'em! They're gorgeous! and I LOVE that ring! great buys =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Great blog :-)

    ReplyDelete